I write poems,mainly for the joy of my own.If they can also entertain others,that would be mostly exciting. Poems I write,are in English.Though I am a Chinese and not a native English speaker. I love Poem and English,as well as classical music and book reading.

2008年6月30日星期一

Letter of fire

Careful!
This letter will be on fire!
Passion, will love be burning thy!

Behold!
Seeds of uneasiness have been grown,
In the soil, beneath the sea, high on sky!

Walking in thoughts of thou,
Desperate so.
Dreaming in world of thou,
Deep in fascination.

Oceans blowing breeze,
Roads taking my breath.
Thou art stealing,
My heart and possess.

Letter of fire,
Love in dire.

Burn, burn with fire, with thunder!
Burn into thy eyes, thy soul!
Smash the rocks,
Break the walls!

Spread the wing,
Soar up high.
Together we fly,
In the sky we tie.

Letter of love,
Burn with fire.

没有评论: